[OM] Re: suspicous buyer

Subject: [OM] Re: suspicous buyer
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 13:38:58 -0800

----Original Message Follows----
From: Mark Dapoz <md@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

That's our good friend (fiend? :-) "olympususa" on eBay.
                                        -mark
-----

At least one of  the names was Alexander Lebedev? Also seems to do business
as pentaxamerica. It would be nice to get a picture of his store/factory. He
is definitely earning a colorful place in OM history ;-)

He shows up in an info space search on Coyle St. If you ship it to Alex at
that address, I don't think you would have trouble with a stolen credit card
(he's got a lot of OM gear that probably needs attention).

-jeff