[OM] Re: OM Zuiko 8mm fisheye

Subject: [OM] Re: OM Zuiko 8mm fisheye
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 16:20:26 -0800
John Hermanson wrote:

>Thanks, I will keep looking.

I did a quick lookaround and I'm not so sure you need look elsewhere. If
they had priced it at $35 with a one year warranty, would you be
interested? That looks like a pretty good price for the power supply and
fan features. Just because someone offers a stripped down version
doesn't mean that you should shun the full feature (in this case,
warranty) version.

And by the way, did anybody notice the free shipping?

If I were in the market, I'd seriously consider it. Well, I'd probably
just by it with the "send it back if it doesn't work the first few days"
warranty. For $25 net delivered, the risk is pretty low.

Hey, maybe I need one. :-)

Moose