[OM] Re: 1/27 fragment of my day

Subject: [OM] Re: 1/27 fragment of my day
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 16:26:15 +0000
Thanks, Joel :-).

One of the troubles with the glass-sided buildings, and their ilk, is
that I understand most of them to be designed for a life of only 25
years or so.  Those buildings look as if they could do quite a bit
longer ...

Our house, The Three Horseshoes, a former pub, is around 250 years
old, is of yellow brick ("Cambridge Yellows") and should be good for
at least another 250 ...

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker