[OM] Re: DZ 50-200 tripod mount

Subject: [OM] Re: DZ 50-200 tripod mount
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 06:17:07 -0600
Thanks, Jeff, but [lease don't ruin a 3030 plate on my account!  I
have a Bogen grip ballhead that works OK with the lens.  I don't use
the ballhead all the time because it is more difficult to level, but
it is otherwise a good head.  I think I'm a going to try the 3047 head
and the larger hex plates.  My tripod is already pretty heavy, so a
little more weight won't be that big a deal (ha!).

Joel W