[OM] Re: OT E-buy

Subject: [OM] Re: OT E-buy
From: "Daniel Sepke" <dan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 09:14:47 -0500
John,

The bid retraction only shows up as a total for the last six months in the
feedback summary page. It does not contain a reference to the actual item
number either. It is not a statistic that many will check I suspect as it is
not often used function. That and it is not easy to use it to cause problems
for other people. About the only thing you could do is bid shielding another
lower bid from another id, which would require the use of two id's and some
luck.

HTH, Dan S.