[OM] Re: [SemiOT] Mac choices for Photoshop

Subject: [OM] Re: [SemiOT] Mac choices for Photoshop
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 19:56:07 -0800
One other consideration is that the operating system has all ready
been updated for the new processors and third party apps are being
shifted over. If you keep a computer for a very long time I would
worry about wanting to use something in the future that may be less
than optimal on the old IBM design.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA