[OM] Re: Latest E-thingy convert

Subject: [OM] Re: Latest E-thingy convert
From: "Joao T. da Costa" <joaocosta@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 12:22:28 -0200
Cc: olympus@xxxxxxxxxx, ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
I suppose I understand the appeal of rangefinder cameras, especially
for photojournalism. In fact, I was seriously tempted by the Cosina
Voigtlander Bessas until I realized I would be much better off
spending that money on Zuiko glass.
But Leicaphilia is another matter. Some of the comments on photo.net
border on self-parody.

Joao