[OM] Relax, close your eyes, get centered, clear your mind, now gently O

Subject: [OM] Relax, close your eyes, get centered, clear your mind, now gently OoooooooMmmmm
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 11:44:46 EST
Well, actually this is just a request for supportive thoughts this week as  I
prepare entries to be submitted on Saturday for two juried art exhibits/shows
 in the Houston area.  One, where I have shown before, is The Arts  Alliance
Center of Clear Lake and their show is "Landscape, Seascape and  Dreamscape."
The other is sponsored by the Sugar Land Area Artists  and hosted by the
Artists Alliance Studio School, where I have a small studio  and access to
class
rooms where I will be teaching later this year.

Don't confuse this request as some of my minor horn blowing . . . that will
come should any of my work be selected for exhibit.  This is near the  time of
the year when I put out to the list (make public) what my goals are for  the
year.  For those who have been around for awhile, you know I've  done this for
several years, while encouraging others to set goals for  themselves as it
relates to their photography.  You don't need to  make them public here,
however
it does help to tell someone . . . hopefully  someone who will hold you
accountable and encourage you when you  need it.

So here are my goals for the year 2006 as they relate to my  photography.

1) Earn more from, than I spend on, my photography.

2) Develop curriculum for and teach three different  classes/workshops.

3) Have work selected for 6 shows.

4) Have something related to my photography accepted for  publication.

5) Have a one person show.

6) Get a Web site up and running by June 1st.

Goals need to be specific, as these are, and I also intend to continue to
grow, learn and to become better at my craft.

These get posted where I will see them several times a day and I'll let you
know how it goes in 2006.

Bill Barber