[OM] Re: Tamron 80-210mm F3. 8-4 - any good

Subject: [OM] Re: Tamron 80-210mm F3. 8-4 - any good
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 11:56:59 -0500
I shot with one years ago.  It's a decent lens and, assuming it's in
proper working order, a very good value at that price.  You might pay
that much for just the adapter!

Of course, I'm prejudiced because I tend to like Tamron lenses, but
it's certainly worth a go!

BTW, how much does the zoom/focus collar slip when pointed up or down?
 That is a fairly common issue with that design.

Have fun!/ScottGee1