[OM] Re: Tamron 80-210mm F3. 8-4 - any good

Subject: [OM] Re: Tamron 80-210mm F3. 8-4 - any good
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 18:06:15 +0100
Thanks for quick response
The zoom focus collar is fine, i.e doesn't slip and has resistance when
it moves, it has that unused sort of feel about it, it had a bit of dust
but most of that was on the filter.

Maybe I will try putting the konica adaptor on thingybay and use the
proceeds to get an OM version, I have a feeling it might work well on
the E-1 as well as making a good holiday lens for the OM.

IanW