[OM] Oly Odyssey camera #2 has been mailed to Scott Gardner

Subject: [OM] Oly Odyssey camera #2 has been mailed to Scott Gardner
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 12:23:03 -0500
Sent via USPS Priority mail this morning with $200 insurance and
delivery confirmation at a cost of exactly $9.00.  Scott may have it by
Wednesday.  My film is in the mail for processing by Mpix and I will
take a CD so I have to wait for the mails before images are ready.

Since I live close to the scene of the opening rounds of the American
Revolution on April 19, 1775 I took photos of where the action took
place.  I took a shot of Boston (from 10 miles away), the "Battle Green"
in Lexington, Massachusetts, various shots along the "battle road"
leading from Lexington to Concord (including the Hartwell Tavern in
Lincoln) and shots of the "Old North Bridge" in Concord.  I hope I've
got at least 4 good shots.

If interested you can read about it here: <http://www.nps.gov/mima/>
Click on the "In depth" link for maps and details.

Chuck Norcutt