[OM] Re: Relax, close your eyes, get centered, clear your mind, now gent

Subject: [OM] Re: Relax, close your eyes, get centered, clear your mind, now gently OoooooooMmmmm
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 17:53:23 +0000
Congratulations, I guess, Bill.  Just reading that makes me feel tired and in
need of a two-hour afternoon nap.  I admire your get-up and go.  Except for the
thrice a year TOPE entries and the occasional grandkid event, I shoot strictly
for my own amusement.  Not one shot in hundreds is ever seen by anyone but me,
and that suits me just fine and dandy.  If I get something really interesting,
I may show it to my wife or my son, the only folks in my family who know diddly
about photography, but, otherwise, it's all probably just the photographic
equivalent of masturbation: often done alone in the dark and just for my own
selfish and private gratification.

Come to think of it, I believe I will take that nap now.

All kidding aside, I do, sort of, envy your initiative.  I lost mine back in
the late '80s and haven't seen it since.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --