[OM] Re: [OT] Digital Shutter Lag

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Digital Shutter Lag
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 19:58:47 +0000
Agreed.  My son's Mju digital is pretty good, but I did not like the
C-60.  My C*non S70 is pretty good, both for startup and for shots,
but lag is still noticeable.  Actually, I lost it a couple of weeks
ago and I am waiting for the replacement ...

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.