[OM] Re: [OT] Hassy 39mp

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Hassy 39mp
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 12:45:08 -0800 (PST)
> 35 frames per minute at a lossless 39 mp is pretty impressive.
> http://www.digitalcamerawebsites.com/node/527

One area where Canon is vulnerable is in the studio. There are
reasons why the larger physical format is advantages for studio
work.  Sharpness at certain apertures as well as optical
characteriscs lean towards medium format.  Not to mention the
more squarish image format.

If I had a commercial studio, this camera would instantly find a
home in it.  The ad agencies will give you a lot more respect
(and business) if they know you're not shooting with a Digital
Rebel on steroids.

The 35mm format was never liked before and only tolerated since.

But for me, I'll wait a couple of years (at least) and pick up
one on ebay for $1340 USD.  By then Canon will have a 1.3 GB
CMOS sensor that takes noiseless pictures at ISO 468000.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com