[OM] Re: 1/27 fragment of my day

Subject: [OM] Re: 1/27 fragment of my day
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 13:20:22 -0800 (PST)
>   P.S.  If you decide to take it with you on your next get
> together with AG, wach out for those rocks that jump out at
> cameras...:)

Probably not that big of a problem.  I cut a wider/taller path
through the jungle then he does.  He cleared the "rock-crusher"
with ease whereas I took the shower of shale/sandstone.

He's been avoiding me for some reason.  Probably doesn't like
having to clean the lenses after I get done drooling all over
them.  ;)  That explains why he has filters on the lenses.

BTW, I took a picture of my camera bag on Friday.  I'll be
posting it one of these days on my website under the article
"What's in the bag?"  It's pretty humble looking. The snazziest
piece o glass in the bag is a loaner shift-lens.  Rats, that's
what I forgot to use the other day... Anyway, the C*non bag
still has enough room for something in the 300mm range.

Oh, the ancient scanner just got sold.  As soon as the Crown
Graphic auction completes I'll have enough dosh for that new
scanner.  Rumour has it the 5400E is now discontinued.  Maybe I
can buy a used Nikon or Minolta.  (I'm rejecting the Canon out
of principle--I already have a "C" printer and bag).  I need
Firewire or USB2 connectivity to my laptop.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com