[OM] thru the E500 viewfinder

Subject: [OM] thru the E500 viewfinder
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 22:09:30 -0400
In the last few days a lister or listerine noted that the LCD seen through
the viewfinder of their E500 was small and hard to see.

Like Elizabeth at Ciao89s@xxxxxxx I am still trying to get my E500 all
figured out but so far I have yet to discover where to look in the
viewfinder to see the LCD.

Has anybody got the instructions on where to look?

Meanwhile, just to show that a complete digital novice can make some nice
photos on just their second or third outing with the E500 look here for a
couple of shots taken last Saturday of our eight month old grand daughter:

www.johnhudsonphoto.com/Jane/200601/P1280272.jpg
www.johnhudsonphoto.com/Jane/200601/P1280273.jpg

using the 14-45 zoom with camera set on auto-everything and full frame with
no cropping. Imagine what could be achieved by going fully manual with flash
meter in hand!

Wow, this man is impressed with E500 digital.

john Hudson