[OM] Re: thru the E500 viewfinder

Subject: [OM] Re: thru the E500 viewfinder
From: "Marc Lawrence" <mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 13:29:41 +1100
> John Hudson wrote:
> [...]look here for a couple of shots taken last Saturday
> of our eight month old grand daughter:
>
> www.johnhudsonphoto.com/Jane/200601/P1280272.jpg
> www.johnhudsonphoto.com/Jane/200601/P1280273.jpg

My eight-month old nephew got one of those ball-pits for
Christmas. He goes absolutely nutso when you look
through the side-screens at him. It's also fun to shove
your hands underneath it and flick all the balls up
around him. I don't think I've got a photo of him in
there yet (I'm not short of others though :-) ).

They're nice photos, John. They make me laugh, just
imagining the fun she is having.

Cheers,
Marc
Sydney, Oz