[OM] Finding a use for your OM gear

Subject: [OM] Finding a use for your OM gear
From: LostKase <lostkase2003@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 04:51:11 -0800 (PST)
  I received thisa notice from our local photography club:
  The Cumberland Falls Nature Photography Weekend and contest is slated for
April 21 - 23, 2006. This contest is a real test of photography skills. Each
participant is allowed one roll of 36-exposure slide film that must be
photographed within the time frames of the contest (Friday April 21st -
Saturday April 22nd). Judging takes place on Sunday April 23rd. All photos must
be taken within a 3 county area surrounding the Cumberland Falls State Park.
Evening slide shows and lectures at the State Park Lodge by Professional Nature
Photographers from the region (KY, NA, NC, TN).
  Bring your own film, but the film must be E-6 process as you will turn in
your film to contest officials Saturday afternoon (approximately 4 PM) who will
overnight your film to Knoxville, TN for processing. You pick up your film
Sunday AM and have approximately 2 hours to select which images to submit in
several categories. Entries open to 2 classes of shooters, Accomplished and
Amateur. There are usually 6 submission categories with different themes
(wildlife, flowering plants, water, forest floor, etc.). Awards in the form of
plaques for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place for Amateurs and Accomplished class. Best of
Show winner and all 1st place winners will have prints of their photos
displayed in the State Park Lodge. Cost for the entire weekend (processing,
contest, lectures) is approximately $35.00 (lodging and meals not included). If
you are interested in staying at the State Park Lodge, make your reservations
ASAP. Lodging also available in Corbin, KY.
    NO DIGITAL, an interesting concept these days. Although, if I do get a
bonus this year I may leap :)

  Bob

 Yahoo! Autos. Looking for a sweet ride? Get pricing, reviews, & more on new
and used cars.