[OM] Re: [OT]Are any list members US Tax Accountants?

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT]Are any list members US Tax Accountants?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 14:41:04 -0500
I'd like to see that written somewhere.  The "about $100" value was
quoted to me by the IRS help desk in Boston by a woman claiming that,
although the IRS didn't really have any official cut-off, when she
worked as an inspector it was only things over $100 that would ever draw
any scrutiny.

But I'd be really happy to have it be $5,000.  I wouldn't have to
depreciate anything.

Chuck Norcutt