[OM] Re: Outdoor Photography UK

Subject: [OM] Re: Outdoor Photography UK
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 21:44:54 -0000
OK, definitely something up with my email.  I got this one today - 31st
January - at 18:23 UK time.  I saw the replies, so I'm sure this must
have appeared on the list before now - just my email delayed it.  Any of
the PC / Email experts out there want to hazard a guess as to what is
going on ?  I've noticed some of my mails to the list take days, while
others take minutes.

And it's not just this list either.  Some of my emails are taking over a
week to arrive here.  Seems to be no pattern to it.

Any ideas ?

Jon