[OM] Re: #017 - #018 - #019

Subject: [OM] Re: #017 - #018 - #019
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 15:34:51 -0000
Keeping us guessing, AG, or is it a trade secret?

My preference is definitely for #019, just the kind of image I would go for
myself, and just the kind of image for my 24/3.5 to accentuate even more the
flow of the bridge, and de-emphasise even further the sky. A bit like
cropping off the top and right side, but filling the frame with what is
left.  Something like this (no artistic merit claimed, just an illustration
of how you gett all foreground, little sky, but no distorted perspective)

www.hemy.me.uk/Miscellany/bridge.jpg

--
Piers