[OM] Re: Minolta 5400 $570

Subject: [OM] Re: Minolta 5400 $570
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 20:28:13 -0800 (PST)
> >I'm hoping for a $200 sweeper special.

Actually, I may have to wait a couple of weeks. I'm expanding my
business into mobile satellite internet systems and I've got to
cough up some bucks into that startup.  Had to shove it along
rather quickly as I've got a client looking at buying almost
$40k worth of systems for three mobile communications trailers.

If I close that deal, I'll have my own self-deploying 1.2M unit
for my own rig instead of a wussy .74 static mount. :)

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com