[OM] Re: Pen F/FT ownership - potential pitfalls

Subject: [OM] Re: Pen F/FT ownership - potential pitfalls
From: "Darin" <d.rhein@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 01:36:00 -0800
Martin,

I don't know much about the Pen F/FT system, so can't help you there.
However, if you deside to get one, I've got a bellows and I think it's a
38mm lens, both in good shape I'll sell cheap. I bought them on that auction
site by mistake. Thought I found a good deal until I got them and found out
they weren't OM.

Darin