[OM] Re: Antipodean Olympus Odyssey camera has been passed on

Subject: [OM] Re: Antipodean Olympus Odyssey camera has been passed on
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 20:59:05 +1100
Who will be taking it out to play with the E-330 that arrived today.
Live View works fine but it is coarse as hell in low light. I'm
finding it hard to get good exposures but they didn't send a manual
of bloody course and I haven't found the histogram yet. Grrrr. Plus
it's a kit with the 14-45mm (hmmmm) and things look soft.
Just off to try out B-mode with an OM 50/3.5 Macro. That should be
sharp. Or else.
AndrewF

Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx