[OM] Re: Olympus Image Stabilization

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus Image Stabilization
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 07:29:17 +1100
Yes, that appears to be a key design concept with the E330. As it has
been in development for four years and they couldn't get it into the
300, it seems plausible that the tie up with Panasonic was to get
their new sensor which draws half the power of a regular CMOS chip
and has a simplified structure.
More on testing later - I was going to post some early images but was
disappointed with the results from the 14-45mm it came with as a kit.
AndrewF