[OM] Re: Antipodean Olympus Odyssey camera has been passed on

Subject: [OM] Re: Antipodean Olympus Odyssey camera has been passed on
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 03:08:46 -0800
Andrew Fildes wrote:

>Ah, that explains it. I'm not getting the full range of functions on
>the overlays because I've got a pre-production unit! Only clear
>display and simple overlay plus detailed overlay if I flick the
>thumbwheel.
>Who was it who thought that testers get really nice samples - Yeah
>right!

That would be me. :-[    At least I also helped solve your mystery.

I hereby modify my statement to only include testers from major,
Propodian, media. You can bet Pop Photo gets a good one, as well as some
others. Sorry you haven't reached the elevation that merits the good
examples - yet. ;-)

>No manual, functions missing and possible soft lens.
>And I still like it.

Keep us posted! Post samples. How about a series at the different isos
with full pixel samples of the noise characteristics?  Please?

Moose