[OM] Re: Whilst on scanners - anyone have or tried the microtek artixsca

Subject: [OM] Re: Whilst on scanners - anyone have or tried the microtek artixscan 4000tf
From: "Scott Gomez" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 08:28:09 -0800
I've had a Microtek scanner in the past. They're quite good scanners,
and they are fairly often available at an affordable cost while being
ahead of the pack regarding features. However, Microtek are, in my
experience and in the experience of a number of others, absolutely and
utterly useless should you ever need any significant support.

My $0.02, obviously, but an issue about which potential customers should
be aware.

---
Scott Gomez