[OM] Re: E-330 Samples

Subject: [OM] Re: E-330 Samples
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 06:44:37 +1100
Pretty severe because it's a fairly dark cafe and I did use the
'tungsten' WB setting of course but that isn't a bright sunlight
exterior - rather it's the atrium of a shopping mall on a rather dull
day - same with the exterior shots.
I think that you can see the amount of chroma noise that comes in
over the very clean 400 ISO result but I suspect that one of the
Noise Ninja type programs could clean a lot of that up. Oh, and those
were hand-held shots too. I think it's a pretty good result and
comparable to my Canon 10D - score one more for the CMOS chip, OK? :-)
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.pbase.com/afildes