[OM] Re: Long term survival of prints

Subject: [OM] Re: Long term survival of prints
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 06:47:26 +1100
I've seen a lot of colour prints from the fifties and sixties that
have faded to a pale yellow and magenta ghost -this problem has been
with u for a good while. If you are thinking of photography as a
record of daily life rather than a formal, professional record, then
it has always been ephemeral.
AndrewF