[OM] Re: A BS statement from the 35mm newsgroup

Subject: [OM] Re: A BS statement from the 35mm newsgroup
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 23:18:42 -0600
On 2/4/06, AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > its entry into the SLR fray was ultimately doomed...
> > The Olympus lens line contained some lenses that
> > were so small that men (the primary buyers of SLR's) had
> > trouble handing them.
>
> I think he was mistakenly referring to his own "equipment".
>
> AG

LOL!  I remember reading a comment on the N*kon list once by a *woman*
who said that Olympus cameras and lenses are too small and that the
additional weight of the N*kon made it easier to handhold more
steadily.

I do think my N*kons are more durable than my OMs.  But I don't know
if anyone makes a more durable DSLR than the E-1 though.

Joel W.