[OM] Re: For Sale: The definitive collection of stuff.

Subject: [OM] Re: For Sale: The definitive collection of stuff.
From: "Ali" <oly-zooko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2006 17:23:21 -0500
Ok here is the complete list of items that I am looking to sell:

1. Olympus T-32 Color Filter Set. Brand new - sealed in original packaging.
Hard to find.
$20.00 + Ship

2. Rokunar Rubber EYECUP for OM bodies - Brand new in original packaging $10.00
+ ship

3. Zuiko 28 f3.5 - Beautiful shape. Includes hood, promaster UV filter,
original caps, and
original case. $60.00 or best offer + ship

4. Vivitar 70 - 150 - Absolutely beautiful - like new. Includes front and rear
cap. $30.00 +
Ship

5. Zuiko 180 F2.8 - nice shape - Maintenance done by Photosphere - Includes
both caps
$365.00 (free ship USA Only)

I have photos for all of the above. You will save me from going to the Bay to
sell this stuff.

Selling for friend:

1. Olympus ZD 50m F2.0 Macro - practically new - includes original packaging
and
accessories w/ BW UV Filter. Under warranty. $430 or best offer. (free ship USA
only)