[OM] Re: Vintage E-1 matters

Subject: [OM] Re: Vintage E-1 matters
From: "Martyn Smoothy" <mds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 00:25:55 -0000
Brian,

Have previously used a T32 & T10 on the E-1 with no problem. Just tried my
T20 for the first time & that works fine as well (camera in manual mode -
flash fires when set to auto or manual). So - It can work, but no idea why
it's not working for you right now :-(

Can't comment on the white balance problem - haven't got round to messing
with that yet - I assume you have the latest firmware update? - but I've no
particular reason to think it would make a difference...

Guess you might get a few more suggestions once the Super Bowl's finished
:-)

Regards - Martyn Smoothy