[OM] ] Re: Vintage E-1 matters

Subject: [OM] ] Re: Vintage E-1 matters
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 22:52:52 +1300
Martyn wrote

> Can't comment on the white balance problem - haven't got round to messing
> with that yet - I assume you have the latest firmware update? - but I've no
> particular reason to think it would make a difference...

I haven't done any firmware update. I don't have the ability.

In addition, I've heard /seen no statements that the updates are worthwhile,
and on the contrary, I have heard / seen statements that updates (don't know
what system) are not  necessarily better and sometimes a degrade (al la
Micro$oft?), and that once you have installed an upgrade there's no way to

Brian