[OM] OM to telescope

Subject: [OM] OM to telescope
From: orava@xxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 12:21:01 +0200 (EET)

Hi there!

I just fulfilled my very long dream and bought a nice little astronomy
telescope TAL-1 (see http://www.telescopes.ru/product.html?cat=1&prod=7 ).

Now I would like to attach my OM-4Ti (and E-1) to this telescope so that I
could take photos of the moon through the telescope. But I am so new to
telescope optics that I really don't know the best way to do it. Surely I must
attach the camera to the same "pipe" where the eyepiece sits. But do I have to
have an eyepiece there also or do I only need the camera body? Or should I have
a lense in the OM also? I doubt that...

All ideas, experiences and theories are wellcomed!

Best wishes,

Olli