[OM] Re: OM to telescope

Subject: [OM] Re: OM to telescope
From: orava@xxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 14:41:42 +0200 (EET)

Dang, I just wrote a long text but it disappeared :-(

Thanks for the info Piers! There was lots of valuable information. I thought
that I could try to build an adapter myself. I could use a body cap or an old
teleconverter and some pipe. Hope that it will be strong enough...

I am mostly interested in lunar photography. I believe that shutter speeds
about 1/30 th sec could be used with B&W film. Therefore tracking is not such a
problem than it would be with deep sky objects.

Ok, now I'm of to search some OM adapter pics :-)

Olli