[OM] Re: A BS statement from the 35mm newsgroup

Subject: [OM] Re: A BS statement from the 35mm newsgroup
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 10:58:27 -0500
crud indeed.... makes one want to 'rip one' in his general direction....
John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Remove 'spam' when writing

-- Type: text/x-vcard
-- File: omtech1.vcf