[OM] Re: Vintage E-1 matters - now firmware versions

Subject: [OM] Re: Vintage E-1 matters - now firmware versions
From: "Joao T. da Costa" <joaocosta@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 19:53:56 -0200
If you want to know what is the most current firmware version for
each body, lens, etc., click here

http://www.olympus.co.jp/en/support/imsg/digicamera/download/software/firm/e1/

Update histories are also available.

Incidentally, I just got my 35 mm macro and Ex-25 via Fedex today.
Both were already up to date (firmware vers. 1.1)

--Joao T. da Costa