[OM] Re: Pentaxamerica was Re: Re: $650 credibility gap

Subject: [OM] Re: Pentaxamerica was Re: Re: $650 credibility gap
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 21:37:42 -0800
Pentaxamerica also just paid $934 for an 8mm Zuiko with fungus 7586448060
It would be interesting to know what happens with the purchase. The seller
added the note about the fungus in the morning on the day the auction ended.
Pentaxamerica is a sniper, and may not have seen the note ...

On the other hand if he has some special incantations to turn that into a
new lens, he should offer his services on yabe. He would be able to earn
some money and friends ...
-jeff

----Original Message Follows----
From: Komtanoo Pinpimai <romerun@xxxxxxxxx>

I was just robbed by the pentaxusa,
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7586448138&rd=1&sspagename=TRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1
. I'm sure, I'll see this item again on the ebay sold as olympususa
with his high price Buy Now option.

hm.......