[OM] Re: Pentaxamerica was Re: Re: $650 credibility gap

Subject: [OM] Re: Pentaxamerica was Re: Re: $650 credibility gap
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 12:30:40 -0500
He would have to unwrap them and pack into original tiny Olympus bags
before slipping into the slot of the plastic case.  Technically, screens
are new, until you unwrap them and handle them. It would probably be
tough to get the outer Olympus box with the 2-13 sticker on it.
___________________________________
John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Remove 'spam' when writing

NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:

> In a message dated 2/7/2006 9:14:03 A.M. Central Standard Time,
> omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>
> I sold  him (2) 2-13 screens wrapped in tissue about 5 weeks ago.
> Wondering how  he'll present them or maybe try to repack them into focus
> screen boxes and  sell them as new.
>

> Hmm, they would be new, wouldn't they?  <[8^) Bill  Barber

-- Type: text/x-vcard
-- File: omtech1.vcf