[OM] Re: using 35mm lense with 4/3 dlsr

Subject: [OM] Re: using 35mm lense with 4/3 dlsr
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 21:53:19 -0600
Of my OM-Zuikos, the 50/3.5 is terrific on the E-1.  The 90/2 exhibits
the same qualities in digital that I love on film.  Others -- from
90mm to the wides -- not so much.  Oh you can get good photographs,
but it is quite a bit more work and never really superior to the DZ in
that range.  However, the 85/2, 90/2, and 100/2.8 are often worth
using because the bokeh beats the DZs hands down.

I've had a lot of fun with the Tamron SP 80-200 on the E-1, but I'll
probably never use it again if I have the DZ 50-200 with me, and you
can bet I will.  I've yet to explore the bokeh issues with the DZ
50-200, but the Zuiko 300/4.5 has wonderful bokeh with the adapter.

Joel W.