[OM] Re: CF card prices

Subject: [OM] Re: CF card prices
From: Andrew McPhee <macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2006 18:39:20 +1100
Chuck Norcutt wrote:
><snip>
>Speaking of B&H and prices I noticed this morning first, an article
>saying that SanDisk was going to get very aggressive on prices for CF
>cards.  I checked Froogle and, at first, it didn't seem that the retail
>market had gotten that message until I got to B&H.  I was slightly
>startled to see that 2GB Ultra II CF cards are selling for $89.95 or the
>same as 1GB Ultra II CF cards were selling for not so many months ago.

Re: Sandisk 2GB Extreme III CompactFlash

A quick Google of Australian suppliers has opened my eyes - prices
downunder range from AU$250 to AU$449.95 from Ted's Camera in Melbourne (ouch).

But B&H sell it for US$109.95 + US$27.95 shipping (total of AU$186.07).

I know where I'll be buying them...

Andrew McPhee
http://www.dev-stop-fix.com/