[OM] SanDisk Extreme III performance, was: Re: CF card prices

Subject: [OM] SanDisk Extreme III performance, was: Re: CF card prices
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2006 06:23:17 -0500
Before spending the extra US$20 for the Ultra III you might want to
check Rob Galbraith's CF performance data base to see if the Ultra III
in your particular camera (present or future) gives you enough added
performance to make it worthwhile.
<http://www.robgalbraith.com/bins/multi_page.asp?cid=6007>

The Ultra III is pretty fast but its potential isn't realized on most
cameras since the bottle neck is the camera.

Chuck Norcutt