[OM] Re: Scanner Advice

Subject: [OM] Re: Scanner Advice
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 17:02:16 -0600
> On the matter of scannners, does anyone know what will happen to the
> dimage ones after the Konica Minolta reorganization?
"Happy trails to you...."

I got the multi-pro I was wanting last month (finally!!!!), so I'm ok, but I
was getting nervous, and about ready to jump to schnozz-land with a nikon
9000. I don't think we'll see any more of these, ever again. The Multi-pro
was already gone, so there will probably be remaining stocks of the 5400II
and the cheaper one for a while.

The worst part for me is the meters. I don't think there has ever been a
better incident, except perhaps the Spectra. As far as flash meters go, they
were tops. A sad day.

Bill Pearce