[OM] Re: Scanner Advice

Subject: [OM] Re: Scanner Advice
From: Mike Lees <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2006 23:18:39 +0000
Stops and thinks...

All the images in the album http://gallery.whizzkid.co.uk/Misc/ were
scanned on the 4990. Only the two I mentioned were Kodachromes the
others were from negatives.

"Two Swans" and "Under the bridge" were OM-4Ti with Zuiko 35-70mm/f3.6
"Two Ladybirds" and "Butterfly" where OM-4 with Telescopic Auto Tube,
Zuiko 135mm/f4.5 and the T10 Ring Flash

Regards,

Mike.
<http://www.star.ucl.ac.uk/%7Erwesson/esif/om-sif/macrophotogroup/auto_tube_65-116.htm>