[OM] Re: Photoshop bennies OT

Subject: [OM] Re: Photoshop bennies OT
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 12:35:00 -0800 (PST)
> I have photoshop, but I mostly use Gimp - which is free (and
> now available for the windoze) I find it easier to use than
> photoshop, but I am not fully conversant with either.

I've used GIMP for quite a while now and find that it's the
program I grab when I need to really work some nuance.  However,
much to my suprise, Photoshop Elements has really grown on me.
I love that healing tool.  When it comes to color correction, I
prefer GIMP.  PWP is falling out of grace--the resizing engine
chokes on some things that GIMP's and PSE's doesn't.

In all honesty, once I started using RSE and edit with GIMP and
PSE, I find that PWP is SOL.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com