[OM] Olympus OM Odyssey - Wayne's Photos

Subject: [OM] Olympus OM Odyssey - Wayne's Photos
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2006 14:01:48 -0800
The Australian OM is moving along nicely. Wayne already sent in four great
photos.

http://www.olympus-photography.com

I've got some preliminary revisions for the olympus-odyssey website which is
where I posted Wayne's photos. Although the gallery page has thumbnail
pictures of everything that has been sent in, only Wayne's are linked to the
full sized photos.

The website will hopefully be fully functional by the end of this weekend.
(FAQ and shipping are dead links). Then I can try to figure out how to merge
Andrew's php & sql coding into the changes I want to do.

I also need to understand UK postal codes ... city/province/country ->
city/shire/country/UK ???

-jeff