[OM] Re: 14-45mm vs 50mm 3.5 macro

Subject: [OM] Re: 14-45mm vs 50mm 3.5 macro
From: Jez Cunningham <jez.cunningham@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 14:40:26 +0100
But I worry that the comparison is manual focus vs. autofocus - the
subject is all about the same distance from the camera and all equally
out of focus so you can't see if there's an area elsewhere in the
picture that might be sharp.  One could say that it's the camera that
can't focus.  (excuse heresy:-)

Got any other examples?
br
jez