[OM] Re: Zuiko 135/4.5 macro $139

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko 135/4.5 macro $139
From: "Curtis P. Hedman" <Curtis.P.Hedman-1@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 16:09:13 -0600
Thanks once again, Jeff, for pointing me to this lens at Adorama...
it arrived today, and looks pretty good to me. Serial number is in
the 102,xxx range. Though I'd been told (by a guy at Adorama)that it
would come with both front and rear caps, in fact it came with the
unique rear cap, and a cheap 1A filter on the front. Nothing to get
too upset about, since technically I suppose one could consider the
filter a front cap... anyway, I had a spare 55mm Olympus cap tucked
away, so all is good. Now to try it out!

Curt