[OM] Re: ...3, 2, 1 and TOPE 25 has been launched! :)

Subject: [OM] Re: ...3, 2, 1 and TOPE 25 has been launched! :)
From: Steve Goss <stevegoss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 23:22:47 -0600
Olaf-
Another TOPE hits the net with some fine photography, presented in the usual
stellar way.
Olaf, you deserve a lot of thanks for all your hard work in putting on these
exhibits. So much so,
in fact, that we decided to do something about it. Because this is the 25th
TOPE, and the 25th in
wedding anniversaries is considered the "silver" one, we decided it would be
nice to get you a
silver nosed lens.

We have not quite done that yet. Money has been collected and forwarded to Jaap
Korten. The final
decision of what to buy will be yours. You will need to contact Jaap and work
out with him what he
has available that you would like.

Once again, Thank you, and congratulations.

Steve Goss
unofficial chair, TOPE lens fund committee