[OM] Re: Olympus OM Odyssey - Wayne's Photos

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus OM Odyssey - Wayne's Photos
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 06:23:10 +0000
But it won't make much sense, Jeff, unless you know quite a bit of
British geography.

For instance, Piers's postcode will start with "MK", which stands for
Milton Keynes, a (strange) new town well to the west of where he
lives, near Bedford.  My postcode starts with "SG", which stands for
Stevenage; again, this rather ugly town is around 30 miles away, to
the south of where I live.  As the documentation explains, the
sorting office will not necessarily be very close to where live.

The coordinates from Google Earth:

                <longitude>-0.1929537019417921</longitude>
                <latitude>52.15327806538076</latitude>

Mine is the house with the solar panels on the roof and the yellow
Beetle parked up the drive.  It looks as if I am in the drive, about
to head off for work, in my silver car.

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker